Sunday, February 1, 2009

Thank You!


I wanted to say an Important Thank You to Bethany for the beautiful Beany Header!



I found Bethany through blogging. I am so thrilled to have met so many new people through the blogging community.

Bethany simply amazes me. She has a Family Blog, Life With Bubba, Chicky and Nika!,
An Adoption Blog that tells the story about Addison AKA Nika, who the Balsis family adopted from Russia, and, if you can believe it, here is a link to Bethany and her Other Identity!

She has 3 beautiful kids, 2 lil Girls with DS, Addison and Payton, and Mason, the coolest big brother those 2 lil girls could ask for, and 3 BLOGS! Talk about ambitious. Her Other Identity blog is awesome. She has a wonderful hobby/addiction to photography that she seems to have a knack for.
With that she uses her creative energy to help fellow bloggers with Headers and various other projects and goodies! I only wish I had HALF the time she did!

So simply! Thank you to you Bethany for giving me a lil bit of your precious and well disbursed time!

Ssej <3

No comments: