Wednesday, January 7, 2009

WORK

I went back to work! YAY!!



I are so happy to finally have my own time and money. To be able to get out of the house and have a semi social life. To actually have something to talk about, to Dave and my mother.

It's not the most exciting shift, I'll tell you that much. Infact, I could practically sleep it's so droll and boring and SLOW! Compared to my last job here where I ran my ass off and was always busy and multi - multitasking. But I get a chance to have adult conversations, spend time on some of my own interests, IE, blogging which I am hoping to do more often, and just get out of the house! Dave and I are having a better time sharing house hold responsibilities now too. I do as much as I can during the day and take care of my lil boy in the interum. Take the Bean to work with me on the bus and Dave picks him up at 3:30 or so. Seems to be working out pretty well so far.

Nana is coming for a visit on Wednesday so I will fill you in on how much fun we have over the week!

No comments: