After my total and complete rant about the Lil Truck Of Horrors, I have decide to lighten things up!
21 Things about the Bean!
1) He laughs when you say "Roar!" or "Boo!".
2) He loves Pickles.
3) He can't seem to swallow Potatoes but he loves French Fries.
4) He was 4 lbs, 14 ounces when he was born.
5) He was Born April 2nd, 2008.
6) He was supposed to be born April 25th, 2008.
7) I was induced with him on April 1st, 2008 but he just wouldn't come out that day.
8) He loves to stand and stomp his feet.
9) He has one tooth so far.
10) He has really strong muscle tone and likes heavy work and heavy touch.
11) He is finally starting to notice the Signs that we use with him, Like Momma, Daddy, Hi, Eat, Drink, All done, Duck.
12) He really likes Ice cream, Whipped cream, Yogurt or any other creamy whipped sweetened goodness!
13) He has sleep apnea.
14) He Hates falling asleep and Hates to be woken up before he is ready.
15) He hasn't pulled himself to a stand yet :(
16) He first went camping when he was 6 weeks and started swimming when he was about 8 weeks!
17) He has a collection of turtles in his room from all over the place! D once asked me if I chose Turtles for Hunter Bean because he has DS and turtles are slow but I had picked turtles for Hunter Bean before I gave birth to him and we had no idea that he had DS before he was born.
18) He has been to Vancouver,BC; A road trip to Saskatchewan and lots of places in Alberta!
19) He absolutely loves water, baths and swimming in the pool with his Momma!
20) He hates having his butt changed!
21) He rocks back and forth when someone is singing or there is music that he likes. He will also do this when he is really excited or happy about something, like when Daddy comes home and gives him a big smile.