Wednesday, January 14, 2009

6 Facts!

Here are the rules: (cut and copied from Sammy) to the person who tagged you. Mention the rules. Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself. Tag six other bloggers by linking to them. Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that let's them know they've been tagged.







1. I own A Digital Camera and a rather expensive Digital Video Camera and I am Notorious for taking them with me everywhere, then forgetting to take pics.



2. I wake up in the middle of the night roughly 8 or 9 times a night.



3. I play a Warlock IRL!



4. I have a freckle in one of my eyes and on the bottom of one of my feet.



5. I can't draw to save my life. Eric got that gene.



6. I love writing in my blog but for some reason unbeknownst to me I seem to neglect it :(

No comments: