Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thankful Thursday!

Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful. ~ Buddha
Five Things I am Thankful For This Week
1. I am Thankful for my job, because even though I don't always want to be here, it keeps the Bean out of daycare and I make great money.
2. I am Thankful for D who is always helpful, hard working and (as always) handsome. He never quits.
3. I am Thankful that Bean is so healthy, happy and such a dream to be with every day.
4. I am Thankful that Sam lives with us. Even though he and I sometimes don't get along, I really love him. He is really funny and has a great imagination.
5. I am Thankful that Nana came this past week to visit the Bean. It is important that they spend time together.

No comments: