Wednesday, January 14, 2009

NANA!

Nana shall be arriving in 15 minutes. I will take a cab home and she will take a cab to my house and we should arrive at roughly the same time. I am very much looking forward to seeing her! I called her at like 9 and told her to pick up a bottle of wine on the way to the airport but I would bet money she didn't do that. SOOO, I think I might make a stop on my way home because I know I wont be able to sleep any time soon, and I can pretty much guarantee that the Bean will be waking up at 1 or so to be fed and cuddled and reassured that things are OK. A glass of wine will be just what the I need. Especially after working 9 days straight. My first week back turned out to be a bit longer than I expected. I am, however, thrilled to be here. I make a very decent wage, my senority is growing and the position I am in isn't all that demanding so I get time to relax. AND, Now I get 2 days off, and then work days Sat and Sun and then get Mon Tues off!! Woot!

No comments: