Thursday, June 4, 2009

MUSIC FTW!


This is the best video I have seen in FOREVER!

I have been a concert junkie for sooooo many years now, and I absolutely get filled with energy when I see people grooving and moving together, enjoying sound! LOVE IT!


Now I shall proceed to compile a list of artists and Bands, concerts and festivals that I have seen, just for shits and giggles.
I think I will have to do this in Alphabetical order, because naming all the shows I've seen is going to be hard enough, LET ALONE trying to put them in chronological order.

Artists

A Perfect Circle
Ani Difranco X 2
Bad Religion X 3

Ben Harper
Big and Rich
Blind Mellon
City and Colour
David Bowie
Deftones
Drop Kick Murphys
Gretchen Wilson
Neil Young
Nickelback X more times than I can count (there is a story behind this)
Nine Inch Nails

Pearl Jam
Rage Against the Machine
Roxette
Metallica X 3
Sarah McLachlan
Sigur Ros
Tragically Hip X 4
Tool x 8 (yes, Believe it or not)
Tori Amos








Festivals

Calgary Folk Music Festival
Canmore Folk Music Festical
Lillith Fair
Another Roadside Attraction
Lolapalooza


UGH! I can't Think of anymore so if anyone who reads this can shout out some other bands or shows that I have been to please help!

No comments: