Thursday, October 1, 2009

31 for 21!

IT'S OCTOBER 1ST!
Get It Down; 31 for 21


Today is the first day of the 3rd Annual 31 for 21 Blog Challenge. I knew it was coming but now that it's here, I must admit, I'm not prepared. I have a terrible string of laziness lately that I can't seem to shake but, I'm gonna do it! The goal, in a nut shell, is to blog every day for the 31 days in October, which is Down Syndrome Awareness Month. You don't have to blog ABOUT DS but it's a way for Bloggers to show their support for Down Syndrome. Tricia has started her first post with a Mr. Linky so you can see who is getting involved this year.

So, if you are a blogger, I challenge you to the 31 for 21!

Start blogging!



ETA ~ Perhaps this will help shake the laziness. If anything It will certainly make up for the COMPLETE lack of September posts.

No comments: