Thursday, May 21, 2009

Phoenix May 20th Ultrasound

Yesturday I had the FTS (First Trimester Screening) for lil baby Phoenix. That was pretty much just a Nucal Translucency test (Ultrasound) to measure the fluid in the baby's neck, and a maternal serum screening, aka a blood test. With these two tests they should be able to get more information about the baby and any chance of genetic problems. It's about 85% acurate. If the tests come out higher than normal then we many concider an Amniocentesis to test for genetic abnormalities but thats a last resort as I would like to try to be as non-invasive as possible right now.

But, here are the 12 week, 6 day ultrasound pics. :D

FINGERS AND TOES!!!





1 comment:

Chelsea said...

How did you not phone me and tell me about these? :O You know I get pee my pants excited about this crapzorz! I didnt even know you went. Did you find out the sex? omg you need to phone me or something. We need some girly time. I loves you :O