Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!!!

I was Tagged By Mary at Hurricane Riley and His Big Brother Rex!

Best thing about Riley is he reminds me sooooo Much of Beany! I can't wait till Bean is Riley's age!

So Mary Tagged me, I've copied the post and will answer the questions and tag a few bloggers my self... Here we go!




What’s your current obsession?
Uhh Sleeping, Chocolate, Sleeping, Oooh Canada's Worst Handyman started a new season this week! And City and Colour! I'm dragging Dave out to see them on May 20th! I'm Pretty much Obsessed with this song lately SleepingSickness

If you could do any job in the world and know you’d be 100% successful, what would it be?
Crane Operator or Stay at home mom. But I would have to get paid to stay at home because I have an endless need for THINGS!

What are you wearing today?
Green Cargo Capri Pants, Pink V neck, Green Tank top, and a gray sweater cause I'm BRRrrr.

Why is today special?
Because Teeny Peeny Beany and I went for a bike ride to Home Depot and Superstore to buy stuff for the garden and IT'S MY FRIGGING FRIDAY!!!!

What would you like to learn to do?
Speak Spanish Fluently so I can teach my babes.

What’s for dinner tonight?
I had Chicken Korma on rice with A side of Curry Veg. And D made Chili for he and the Kids with leftovers for me in the fridge. Apparently, based on the 3 times he called to tell me, he makes good chili.

What’s the last thing you bought?
I bought a bunch of seeds, soil, and gardening garb at Home Depot. And then I bought Bean a Sun Hat, me a sundress and two pairs of flip flops, a Rubbermaid bin for all my gardening garb, and 3 50l bags of soil, Which, funny as it isn't, Dave and I forgot to put in the back of the pickup before we left Superstore, so I will have to go get them tomorrow.

What are you listening to right now?
The air system at the office humming, because it's so quiet here right now. I'm going to put some City and Colour on. Thanks for reminding me.

What’s your most challenging goal?
Wow... It's pretty similar to what Mary answered for this question. My biggest challenge in life I think it being positive and not an emotional basket case. Which is Particularly hard for me right now as my doctor has asked that I stop taking the anti-depressants that I was on due to the pregnancy. It's an awesome combination. I was in tears before bed last night and first thing in the morning yesterday too. Fricken frack!

What do you think about the person who tagged you?
I think Mary is a fun blogger to read, and I think she and I are a lot alike in many ways. Plus I think she and I have the two most handsome sons ON EARTH! I really don't know a tonne about her but I would like to know more about her that's for sure. Plus, I envy her for having the time and "balls" to join the softball team! I don't have the guts to do that kinda thing.

If you could have your house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere, where would it be?
I think If I had to choose, it would be in North Vancouver. I want to live close to my Mother, father, and brothers so that they can spend time with my kids. Right now they live so far away. I'm happy to be in Calgary because I have an Aunt and Uncle here, and my grandparents are only 4 hours away. But they just aren't Nana. Plus!!!!! If I lived close enough to Nana and my brothers, I would always have a BABYSITTER!

What is your favorite vacation spot?
Probably the Lower Mainland, Vancouver area, OR Ryan's Cabin in Kelowna. It's stunning there on the lake in the summer. The orchard and the beach.

What would you like to have in your hands right now?
My little boy's hand :'( Or a multi million dollar winning lotto ticket

What would you like to get rid of?
About 100 pounds of goo from all over my body!!! Sorry Mary But I'm stealing this cause it's true. And The Withdrawal from these meds that never seems to fucking go away!

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Omg I would have a margarita on the beach in Brazil with A topless Ani difranco!

What super power would you like to possess?
I think I would like to either, be in two places at once, so I can be at home Gardening with Hunter, or cleaning the house, or visiting with Dave, but still have half of me at work making money. Or Perhaps, I wish that I could be Supermom. I feel like such a failure some days. I just don't have the patience and time and energy for everything. There are the things I WANT to do and there are the things I NEED to do. And you all know that the NEED's aren't as much fun as the WANTs. I WANT to hang out in the sun in the yard all summer with the baby and read my book, garden, relax in the lil pool, and just have a great time. I NEED to clean the fucking house and vacuum cat hair, do the copious loads of laundry, work the night shift, get up at 5:30 when the baby says it's time to get up, empty the dish washer, fill the dish washer, feed the cats, feed the Bean, find time to feed myself. And to top it off, I have to do all that while growing, harboring, and giving my body over to a new baby! FFS!

What’s your favorite piece of clothing?
Yoga Pants my mommy bought me, cause I'm so fat and gross in everything else. Though I did buy myself a comfy looking maternity dress today that I suspect may become a favorite.

What is your dream job?
Honestly, I wish I could stay home and be a good momma. I know I'm not super hot shit at it, but I would much rather be at home puttering about, taking care of kids, then being at a job with people and managers that I hate.

$150---what would you spend it on?
Night out with Dave to see City and Colour and go for dinner. It will be our first date in forever.

What do you find annoying?
Oh dear. Uhh let's see, Stupid, ignorant people, Slow people, People who are in front of me, people who are standing too close to me, people who make constant repetitive noises for no reason, people who just want to constantly argue with me, liars, my boss who is an absolute BUFFOON, Working weekends, working nights, working till midnight then getting up at 6 am. Wait! Working Weekends is so far my biggest one. It's on the top of the list!


Describe your personal style.
Uh Quasi hippy/casual

Whose closet you would want to raid?
uhm Well Sassy, cause she has like.. two rooms full of clothes that she has bought, worn once and then hasn't bothered to put away or reuse. And probably some uber organic all natural hippy chic momma.

What are you most proud of?
My Hunter Bean! For every little amazing and wondrous thing that he does. For the fabulous sounds that he makes when he is riding in his bike trailer. For his silly fear of touching grass. For the hilarious way that he looks at you when he has a mouth full of food and for some reason thinks that you are all of a sudden super funny. And For his awesome hand clapping and Stair climbing skills as of late!

What are you planning to do tomorrow?
I am hoping to sleep in till 7 ! I am hoping to fit in a nap at some point, or whenever Bean Wants/Needs a nap. (sometimes they are one in the same). I am hopping to plant some seeds for my garden in some little potters in the kitchen. I am hoping to eat some chili and watch Survivor. I am hoping to go to bed at about 10!

7 bloggers I’d like to know more about:

Tricia - Unringing the Bell
Nana Pam - Pam's Pages
Sam (as per usual) - Blatherings of an Alter Ego
Charissa - Country Living the Urban Way
Sandy ( The Other Bean's Momma!) - Mundo Bean
Dee - Wanderings of the terminally bored
Chelly - The Hobbit Hole


I am going to Tag an Additional Blogger here as well.
Mama Wong - The Journey of a Princess
She is a new Blogger who I discovered today, through the T21 Traveling Afghan Blog. She is a Fellow Canadian and I would love to get to know her a little more! So You're it too Mama Wong!


Now the rules of this tag:
1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your own invention.
2. Tag 7 other people you would love to learn more about.

1 comment:

ashley&christy2001 said...

Thanks for following my blog,and taking the time to leave such sweet comments. I have been following Bean for a little while and he is adorable...he looks like he get into some pretty funny shinanagins...I enjoyed reading your answers.