Friday, September 19, 2008

Maniac Mansion!

AHHHHHHH!!! 

The house is a mess lately and I'm having trouble keeping up.  On one hand, I try not to be too hard on my self since there are four people that live in this house. That is four people who have clothes, lunches, shoes, laundry, diapers, paperwork, toys, trinkets and everything else you could possibly imagine.  Soooo, keeping track of it all, organising it all and putting it all where it belongs is a bit of an ordeal. On top of that I try to keep the kitchen quasi clean, the laundry semi organised, the baby fed and meals on the table.  But!  I'm realising that I'm not all that good at it.  Oh! I forgot mention the two cats, who being cats, have no consideration for me what so ever when it comes to HAIR, LITTER or HAIR BALLS!  In fact, I'm falling apart at the seams so much so that I think i killed my fish, or one of the two rather. I forgot in all the mayhem to change the water in his bowl, and he, well he rotted.  I was wondering why he didn't come out to eat last week. Guess he couldn't :(  LOL! OK that's not that funny, but it says to me "HEY! You're Slacking off!"  

So I've got to get re motivated.  

Not exactly sure where to start though.  There are a lot of things that need to be done around here.  

Hmmm. Let's start a list! 

(I won't include finishing the basement as that's primarily a Dave job, though I have and will help finish)

Clean and organise the Laundry room
Clean and organise the Storage room under the stairs
Bring the bikes in for the winter
Vacuum (which i really should do daily but who wants to fucking do that)
Organise Spare room 
Sort ALL Household paper work 
Clear off Kitchen shelf
Hang babies Toy nets
Hang Sam's Book Shelves
Microwave/Hood fan installed
Finish Belly bust (sand and paint)
Beany foot casts



Ok, so that's enough of being hard on my self. 

I'll get around to it when I get around to it I guess.  
Hopefully sooner than later. 

Possitive thought for the day.   

"Nothing is rotting!"  (other than the fish... which i Flushed :P ) 

No comments: