Thursday, September 1, 2016

I bought a table cloth

I feel like I missed the Adulting and went straight to old ladying...

It's an earthy natural cream colour with an off-white lace.  I bought lace.

I wanted the table cloth so the kitchen table might look    Nicer.

Now I have a table cloth with lace trim.  Just the trim.

I was talking with me Ma about my Grandmother on my fathers side of the family this evening.


She was a lovely, wonderful soul. I adored her, as I adore my Grandmother Pauline on my mother's side.

Grandmothers are amazing women, who have always, in my mind at least, been so full of interesting stories, amazing aromas, the softest hands, the best food and the warmest laps.

I miss my Grandma Jackie.
I miss my Grandma Pauline... :(

I wish we didn't get old.


Soon I'll be sixty years old, will I think the world is cold
Or will I have a lot of children who can warm me - Lukas Graham


This is me getting old. 

1 comment:

CJ Field said...

I'm updating the T21 Traveling Afghan Project and importing all our blog posts into the Facebook group! I just added Hunter's photos and went to tag you, but I can't find you! Find us on Facebook, if you'd like!

The T21 Traveling Afghan Project!