Thursday, September 1, 2016

Here We Again

I haven't written anything in a while.  I probably have a million reasons or excuses for not having time to blog.  I didn't have a functional computer. Blogging from my phone is awful. I have a few more dependents.  My skin isnt really any better. I barely have time to shower....

Yadda Yadda Yadda!

I can't explain and I won't even try

The baby is napping, I have laundry to fold and I would like to have a shower before I go see the doctor.  So right now isn't even the best time. But I need a coffee and a sit down.

Jack and I will be picking up Phoenix today and taking her to get her hair did, her nails did and have some sushi with Aunty Chelly Belly.  I'll be back this evening to post the summer vacation photos!




Phee has a thread Dread in her hair. I put it in last week.
Her hair is getting very long. 

Jack being Super!





No comments: