Monday, December 7, 2009

HOLY CRAP BATMAN!

Well, I apologise profusely for my complete disregard for the blog. I have been rather busy. I have also had to disable anonymous commenting as I have been receiving some bizarre spam. I hope no one has accidentally ordered a Russian bride.
Now the reason for my resumed blogging is all thanks to Dave! Once again he has come to my rescue. We have cleaned out the kitchen and my computer was moved down to the little nook in the kitchen between the living room and the dining room. Now I can watch Hunter and not have to worry about him destroying things while I am on the computer. This will give me the opportunity to spend a few more hours a week online, updating my blog, posting pictures and doing some of the other online activities I used to enjoy! Farmville here I come!

So Welcome back Blog Buddies! I hope you are still reading.

No comments: